~ 28th Annual Little Sturgeon Days ~
June 22 – 24, 2018
- Little Sturgeon Days Community Rummage Sales – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (June 22-24, 2018). Maps at Stevenson Pier Mini-mart.
Where does the money raised at Little Sturgeon Days go?
Little Sturgeon Days is organized by the Little Sturgeon Property Owners Association which is a non-profit organization.
- Donation to Sunshine House in Sturgeon Bay
- $500 to Town of Gardner First Responders for equipment updates and supplies. $500 Southern Door High School Music Department. Well testing for private wells in the Town of Gardner and continuous water testing of the bay.
- $1,000 to Emergency Response Team
- $1,000 to Door Can ( helping cancer patients )
- $1,000 to Community Clinic of Door County – Free or low cost medical care for residents. Ongoing water and well testing. Invasive weed control
- Proceeds to the Emergency Response Team and the BUG Fire Department to outfit the rescue boat.
- Proceeds paid for the defibrillators for the Little Sturgeon First Responders.