~ 27th Annual Little Sturgeon Days ~
June 24 and 26, 2017
- Little Sturgeon Days Community Rummage Sales – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (June 23-25, 2017). Maps at Stevenson Pier Mini-mart.
- John Welch Band: Saturday 1 to 5 along with paddle wheel at Compass Rose, 9254 Lime Kiln Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 Burgers and brats available.
- There will not be a parade this year, but it will be back next year.
Where does the money raised at Little Sturgeon Days go?
Little Sturgeon Days is organized by the Little Sturgeon Property Owners Association which is a non-profit organization.
- 2013 – $500 to Town of Gardner First Responders for equipment updates and supplies. $500 Southern Door High School Music Department. Well testing for private wells in the Town of Gardner and continuous water testing of the bay.
- 2012 – $1,000 to Emergency Response Team
- $1,000 to Door Can ( helping cancer patients )
- $1,000 to Community Clinic of Door County – Free or low cost medical care for residents. Ongoing water and well testing. Invasive weed control
- 2011 we gave to the Emergency Response Team and the BUG Fire Department to outfit the rescue boat.
- 2010 proceeds paid for the defibrillators for the Little Sturgeon First Responders.
Support Our Sponsors: