~ 26th Annual Little Sturgeon Days ~
June 25 and 26, 2016
~ Free Admission ~ Live Music ~ Parade on Sunday ~ Food ~ Cold Drinks ~ Paddle Wheel with lots of fishing poles & prizes
SATURDAY – June 25
- Beer and food available at 11 and all day
- Horseshoe Tournament at Noon
- 1 – 5 Jerry Voelker Polka Band
- 2 PM – Kids Fishing Tournament, 10 and under welcome – All participants receive free fishing pole and a hot dog – $5 entry
- Venetian Night – Boat Parade at dusk
- * Due to unforeseen circumstanced, we will not have Mass on Saturday evening
SUNDAY – June 26
- Food and Beverages under the tent – Booyah while it lasts
- Balloon Man – free balloons for the kids from 12:30 – 2:30pm
- 11 am Parade along County CC just north of the Little Brown Jug to WavePointe -Three marching bands – Pulaski High School (preformed in Tournament of Roses Parade and Rose Bowl), Southern Door High School, Green Bay West High – Prizes for best float and best ATV and golf cart. Line up on Circle Ridge just north of Little Brown Jug.
- 1 – 4pm – Zoomie and the Dynamics will perform under the tent.
- 2 pm – CARDBOARD BOAT RACES – Entry fee – $10 per boat – 100% payout
Raffle Drawing on Sunday at 4pm
Need not be present to win
Where does the money raised at Little Sturgeon Days go?
Little Sturgeon Days is organized by the Little Sturgeon Property Owners Association which is a non-profit organization.
- 2013 – $500 to Town of Gardner First Responders for equipment updates and supplies. $500 Southern Door High School Music Department. Well testing for private wells in the Town of Gardner and continuous water testing of the bay.
- 2012 – $1,000 to Emergency Response Team
- $1,000 to Door Can ( helping cancer patients )
- $1,000 to Community Clinic of Door County – Free or low cost medical care for residents. Ongoing water and well testing. Invasive weed control
- 2011 we gave to the Emergency Response Team and the BUG Fire Department to outfit the rescue boat.
- 2010 proceeds paid for the defibrillators for the Little Sturgeon First Responders.
Support Our Sponsors: