Little Sturgeon Days 2016 Raffle – Drawing at 4pm Sunday June 26, 2016 * Need not be present to win!
Tickets 3 for $5 or $2 each – Proceeds go to the Little Sturgeon water quality management and area non-profits.
Sponsored by the Little Sturgeon Property Owners Association
Where does the money raised at Little Sturgeon Days go?
Little Sturgeon Days is organized by the Little Sturgeon Property Owners Association which is a non-profit organization.
- 2013 – $1,000 to Town of Gardner First Responders for equipment updates and supplies. Ongoing water and well testing. Invasive weed control
- 2012 – $1,000 to Emergency Response Team
- $1,000 to Door Can ( helping cancer patients )
- $1,000 to Community Clinic of Door County – Free or low cost medical care for residents. Ongoing water and well testing. Invasive weed control
- 2011 we gave to the Emergency Response Team and the BUG Fire Department to outfit the rescue boat.
- 2010 proceeds paid for the defibrillators for the Little Sturgeon First Responders.
Support Our Sponsors: