29th Annual Little Sturgeon Days
Join Us in Door County June 29, 2019
LITTLE STURGEON DAYS JUNE 29, 2019
Co C and Stevenson Pier Road
PAVILLION, Booyah, Brats, Burgers, PADDLE WHEEL
RAFFLE TICKETS – $950 IN CASH PRIZES over 40 prizes – 3 chances for $5
John Welch 1 pm
Absolute Bratwurst Band 6pm – 10pm
UTV/ATV/CAR POKER RUN
REGISTER 9am – 11pm – Behind Little Sturgeon Fire Station –
Stevenson Pier Rd
LITTLE STURGEON/BRUSSELS, WI area
CASH FOR BEST POKER HAND
PROCEEDS BENEFIT COMMUNITY PROJECTS AND LOCAL NON-PROFITS
Where does the money raised at Little Sturgeon Days go?
Little Sturgeon Days is organized by the Little Sturgeon Property Owners Association which is a non-profit organization.
- Donation to Sunshine House in Sturgeon Bay
- $500 to Town of Gardner First Responders for equipment updates and supplies. $500 Southern Door High School Music
- Department. Well testing for private wells in the Town of Gardner and continuous water testing of the bay.
- $1,000 donations to Emergency Response Team, Door Can & Community Clinic of Door County
- Proceeds to the Emergency Response Team and the BUG Fire Department to outfit the rescue boat.
- Proceeds paid for the defibrillators for the Little Sturgeon First Responders.